Microbial Soil AnalysisHow healthy is your soil?
Your Soil Health – Why is it important?
- increase yields
- decrease water usage
- increase plant available nutrients
- increase nutrient retention
- increase resistance to pests and diseases
- buffer against drought
- decrease compaction and erosion
- and more…
The presence and absence of different types of microorganisms can tell us a lot about your soil health. Knowing what microbes are currently in your soil is the first step towards regenerating your soil health. From there we can help you rebuild a healthy soil microbiology and reap the benefits of having healthy soil.
Our Soil Analysis – What do you get?
Your report includes:
- Bacterial Biomass
- Fungal Biomass
- Fungal to Bacterial Ratio
- Protozoa functional groups
- Nematode functional groups
- Microbial diversity observed
- Disease organisms observed
- Recommendations based on findings
If this sounds overwhelming, it doesn’t need to be. We’ve also included a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation to discuss the results of your analysis.
(additional time will be billed at a rate of $25 per 15 minute intervals)
Results are sent via email
Sampling Your Soil
To ensure the most accurate results possible please contact us for sampling and shipping details.
CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY – we cannot accept soil samples from other countries at this time – sorry for the inconvenience
Shipping costs are your responsibility, Springtail will not accept C.O.D. shipments.